- Leads to improved customer relations and strengthens the bank’s competitive position
- Is prepared for future developments
- Increases the use of online identification
- Minimises the risk of online fraud due to the high standard of online security
- Replaces paper processes
An identity service provider that performs data processing tasks on behalf of the merchant must ensure the security of personal data in conformity with the GDPR, where under this Act:
- The merchant remains responsible for data received from the user;
- The identity service provider is the data processor for iDIN data while acting on the instructions of the merchant.